The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has Launch the 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal Nationwide
Inec adhoc staff Recruitment for 2023 Election is to begin from 14th September 2022 to 14th December 2022, applicants can Submit Application online at https://pres.inecnigeria.org/.
Inec adhoc staff recruitment portal 2023.
The Basic requirements for inec adhoc staff job vacancies, application form, career openings for both fresh graduates, experienced staffs, and recruitment process are shown below.
INEC Recruitment 2023, Job Vacancies Application Portal | www.inecnigeria.org
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) therefore invite suitable qualifid candidates to apply for the job vacancies positions that is currently available. Applicants can apply for any of the positions listed at inec adhoc staff recruitment portal. This 2023 inec adhoc staff recruitment are available until the specified closing date.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022
inec adhoc staff recruitment form is now made available to the general public. This company is known for career advancement. Anybody who wish to work as electoral officers in the forth coming general election 2023.
INEC adhoc staff recruitment 2022-2023 application form portal https://pres.inecnigeria.org/ is open to any graduate no matter your state of origin or area of study. The most important thing here to make sure you apply for the position that suite your qualification. Application for this recruitment in inec adhoc staff can only be made once. Do not make the mistake of applying twice.
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Presiding Officer (PO) & Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Registration Area Technician (RATECH)
- RAC Manager
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Requirements
The basic inec adhoc staff recruitment requirements is clearly stated at the company website. It is important that any candidate who wish to apply for the listed jobs should read and understand the this requirements before proceeding to fill the inec adhoc staff recruitment form.
The requirements for inec adhoc staff recruitment 2022 is that the interested candidate must have undergone the basic educational training such as:
- Applicant must have SSCE, NCE, OND, HND or BSc degree.
- Applicants for the HND or BSc degree position must have done the NYSC scheme are required by the Nigerian government.
- In addition to the basic requirement for this recruitment, applicants are also required to a valid means of identification such National id card, Drivers license, international passport, voters card as such would be required from them during the interview stage.
How to Apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022
To fill the inec adhoc staff recruitment form, you are to visit the inec adhoc staff recruitment portal https://pres.inecnigeria.org/ by clicking on the link below;
An acknowledgement slip will be issued to you after the application is done. If you do not get a message, you are to check your email as this is a confirmation that you have applied for the recruitment.
- Applicants must NOT be a political party member
- Applicants must NOT have demonstrated or express support any candidate or party
- Applicants must reside in the STATE selected
You can also use the help desk details: Vanity number: 0700-CALL-INEC; Email address: email@example.com