Are you interested in working at the Rayfield Associates? Browse through the list of current job vacancies and recruitment opportunities at the Rayfield Associates
Rayfield Associates is an international commercial and dispute resolution law firm which advises its clients on a broad spectrum of legal areas including Energy, Banking and Finance, Corporate law, Shipping, Regulatory, Government Affairs and Dispute Resolution. The Firm’s offices are located in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja. Our legal know-how, and expertise has been developed over the years from advising businesses, foreign investors, financial institutions, governments and public sector bodies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Lawyer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have an advanced understanding of company operations, commercial transactions, research and litigation.
- Conduct legal research and gather evidence.
- Research and authenticate important case information.
- Go to court proceedings, and offer assistance in case representations where necessary.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before documents are executed.
- Develop and lead corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the company’s matters.
- Develop and lead corporate compliance programs.
- Protect the Firm’s interests by ensuring due diligence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience
- LL.B Degree from a reputable university (with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper).
- Must be called to the Nigerian Bar.
- 2 – 5 years post call experience in both corporate law and litigation, and must have worked for reputable firms in these fields.
Job Skills / Requirements:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills
- Must be resident in Port Harcourt or willing to relocate.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email