Are you interested in working at the Ornua Co-operative? Browse through the list of current job vacancies and recruitment opportunities at the Ornua Co-operative
Ornua Co-operative Limited is an Industrial & Provident Society, registered in Ireland. With our culture, our creativity and our world-renowned grass-fed dairy products, we bring something special to the table. We have the conditions to produce the richest grassland, that feed the finest herds, to produce truly world-class dairy that delivers greater richness and flavour – from Algiers to Beijing to Lagos and LA. At Ornua the co-operative ethos is at the heart of how we do business; we believe in making our customers and members successful through an engaged and skilled global workforce.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Position: Ornua Co-operative 2023 Graduate Programme
Job Ref: 951
Job Location: Nigeria
- We offer exceptional opportunities to grow your career, both in Ireland and overseas. Your character, drive and passion are the most important traits to us.
- A positive attitude, strong business acumen and great people skills, along with a thirst for ongoing development, will accelerate your career to positions of leadership. As a global business, mobility is at the heart of what we do, and a willingness to potentially live and work overseas is critical.
- We are interested in hearing from a broad range of final year students and graduates, including those with backgrounds in the following:
- Information Technology
- Operational Risk
- Customer Service
- Supply Chain
What’s In It For You?
The Ornua Graduate Programme consists of:
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Structured rotations
- Classroom based and self-directed learning modules, covering areas such as self-awareness, teamwork, leadership and communications
- Mentoring from our experienced leaders
- An excellent support network of current and former Graduate Trainees
The Ideal Candidate
- To be eligible to apply for the Ornua Graduate programme, candidates must have an Undergraduate Degree
- We are seeking ambitious and competitive individuals who are flexible and results-driven
- Ability to work alone or as a team player will be key to your success.
Benefits & Rewards
We are offering more than just a graduate programme. We are offering a permanent job starting in September 2023 with a long-term career path. This Graduate programme is an integral part of our growth strategy and succession planning.
You Will Also Receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonus
- Defined Contribution Pension
- Annual Leave 22 days
- Flexible working
- Sports and social clubs.
- Full relocation support for overseas placements
- Mobile Phone and Laptop (role dependent).
Note: Please be aware that once application ends, you will not be able to continue your application after the closing date and time so you should allow sufficient time in advance to apply and complete all necessary steps.
Application Closing Date: 20th October, 2022