Are you interested in working at the Beaconhealth Diagnostics ? Browse through the list of current job vacancies and recruitment opportunities at the Beaconhealth Diagnostics
Beaconhealth Diagnostics is a patient-focused organization providing high-quality diagnostic services in clinically-underserved areas in Nigeria. Our mission remains to provide excellent healthcare to Africa’s next billion.
We will be expanding into the FCT, in October, and we are currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill key roles within the Center in the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Gwarimpa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must possess a Degree in Medical Laboratory Science from a recognized tertiary institution
- Must have at least 2 years post-NYSC work experience at a diagnostic center and in a similar role
- Must be a registered member with the MLSCN and hold a current license
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC or possess an exemption certificate
- Must be computer literate and understand ethical standards.
- Must be willing to work Mondays – Fridays (with alternate Saturdays)
- Must be resident in Abuja and be comfortable commuting to work in Gwarimpa.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- You are required to fill the application form in the link provided and also upload your most recent CV, cover letter and other credentials relevant to your application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.