Are you interested in working at the Beaconhealth Diagnostics? Browse through the list of current job vacancies and recruitment opportunities at the Beaconhealth Diagnostics
Beaconhealth Diagnostics is a patient-focused organization providing high-quality diagnostic services in clinically-underserved areas in Nigeria. Our mission remains to provide excellent healthcare to Africa’s next billion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiographer
Location: Gwarimpa, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Possess a Degree in Medical Radiography
- Must be proficient in X-Ray and carrying routine and special procedures and ECGs.
- Must have at least 2 years post-NYSC work experience at a diagnostic center and in a similar role.
- Experience and PGD in Ultrasound is an added advantage
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC or possess an exemption certificate
- Must be a registered member with the RRBN and hold a current license
- Must be computer literate and understand ethical standards.
- Must be willing to work Mondays – Fridays (with alternate Saturdays).
- Must be resident in Abuja and be comfortable commuting to work in Gwarimpa.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- You are required to fill the application form in the link provided below and also upload your most recent CV, cover letter and other credentials relevant to your application.