Are you interested in working at the Federal Government of Nigeria Education Bursary Awards ? Browse through the list of current job vacancies and recruitment opportunities at the Fully Funded 2022 Federal Government of Nigeria Education Bursary Awards for young Nigerians
This is to inform the general public about the ongoing recruitment atFederal Government of Nigeria Education Bursary Awards . Interested applicants should read carefully before applyFederal Government of Nigeria Education Bursary Awards job Recruitment process article explains the required guidelines that will enhance your chances of being enlisted in this year’s Federal Government of Nigeria Education Bursary Awards job Recruitment exercise. Apply Here
In fulfillment of Mr. President’s commitment to reform the Education sector, the Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu hereby invites applications from qualified education students in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities to participate in the 2022 Bursary Awards. Please note that relevant information has been submitted to the Federal Ministry of Education by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC) and the National Commission of Colleges of Education (NCCE).
APPLICATION FORMS are available online at www.education.gov.ng and the deadline for submission of application is 21st October, 2022.
The eligibility criteria for the Bursary Award
- Applicants studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Complete form online
- Submit and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Letter of Admission
- Current school’s identity card.
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
For More Information: