Are you interested in working at the ExxonMobil? Browse through the list of current job vacancies and recruitment opportunities at the ExxonMobil
2022 ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme (Engineering)
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Internship (Engineering)
Location: Lagos – Nigeria
Job Segment: Sustainability, Engineer, Electrical, Energy, Engineering
The Apprentice Program
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates with the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- The successful candidate will work as an Intern in any one of the following departments: Production Engineering, Asset Engineering, Facilities Integrity Functional Engineering, Safety Health and Environment, Drilling Engineering and Maintenance.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, Process, and Electrical.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2018.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline Monday, 21 November, 2022.
- To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Ensure to upload the following documents:
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee