Are you interested in working at the Nigerian Institute of Journalism Browse through the list of current job vacancies and recruitment opportunities at the Nigerian Institute of Journalism
2023 ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Industrial Hygiene)
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government. Apply Here
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Internship (Industrial Hygiene)
Job Segment: Industrial Hygiene, Sustainability, Offshore Oil, Engineer, Electrical, Engineering, Energy
About the Programme
Graduate Internship – Industrial Hygiene
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates with the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- The successful candidate will work as an Intern in any one of the following departments / Unit: Industrial Hygiene, Production Engineering sites, Offshore Operations sites, Safety Health and Environment, Drilling Engineering and Maintenance.
See Also: Unilever Nigeria Plc Latest Recruitment
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with engineering Degree in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, Process, and Electrical.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2018.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2020.
Application Closing Date
Monday, 21st November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g international passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Note: No ExxonMobil job advertisement requires payment of any processing or registration fee.