Are you interested in working at the Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited, Browse through the list of current job vacancies and recruitment opportunities at the Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited
Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy for Senior Key Account Manager
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting a dynamic and motivated individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Key Account Manager
Job type: Full-time
- Follow up the E2E process of regional customer relationship development and project implementation to ensure the achievement of market targets, sales targets, and collection targets and the improvement of customer relationships.
- Customer relationship building capability: Be able to build and improve the customer relationship with mid- and senior-level executives, successfully establish exclusive customer relationships, and influence the decision-making chain. Guide and assist in the proper handling of negative events;
- Corporate strategy execution capability: Undertake regional strategic objectives, determine specific objectives and strategies by organizing comprehensive market analysis (industry, customer, competition, Huawei, and opportunities), and effectively implement them.
- Team building capabilities: Lead and organize team building, maintain organizational stability, and build high-performance teams.
- Customer requirement understanding: Be able to deeply gain insight into customer pain points and requirements, effectively present solutions, influence customer decision-making, and guide customers’ willingness to purchase.
- Minimum 8 years sales experience in enterprise product, strong relationship with FSI, Public or Oil and Gas sector.
- Customer relationship building capability: Be able to build and improve relationships with mid- and high-level executives. Successfully establish exclusive customer relationships and influence the decision-making chain. Guide and assist in the proper handling of negative events;
- Ability to understand customer requirements and match Huawei’s solutions: Be able to understand industry customer requirements, match and guide customers to Huawei’s solutions based on their business scenarios, and help customers solve problems and achieve business success.
- Project operation capability: Act as the project leader and be able to independently operate most project expansion tasks.
What we offer
- We offer extensive benefits and attractive remuneration package.
- Culturally diverse organization which fosters teamwork and mutual support.
- Provide equal opportunities and constantly evolving career growth.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply